This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 13 years of age, except employees of YewTee Point and Frasers Centrepoint Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Centrepoint Malls, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
YewTee Point reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless YewTee Point is satisfied with the verification.
1) The photo contest is “YewTee Point Christmas Decoration Instagram Contest” and the “photo contest period” is from 19 November to 3 December 2016 (11:59pm), inclusive.
2) Prizes are as follows:
• Ten (10) winners from will receive $50 YewTee Point Gift Card.
• Winners will be announced on 12 December 2016.
3) To qualify for the contest:
• Participants must be over 13 years of age at the start of the contest period, and must have a valid public Instagram account (for verification purposes). Participants whose Instagram accounts are set to ‘Private’ will be disqualified.
• Participants must follow the YewTee Point Instagram page - @yewteepoint.
• One (1) entry by a participant consists of one (1) photo of themselves at YewTee Point Christmas decorations located at YewTee Point. The photo must be accompanied tags - #xmasatytp and @yewteepoint.
• A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for this Instagram contest. When a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void
4) Participant's details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth).
5) The official time is Singapore Instagram time. Any entry posted before and after the cut-off time will not be considered.
6) At the end of the contest period, all entries will be collated and reviewed. This contest is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. All valid entries received during the contest period will be judged by the YewTee Point management based on the creativity and whether the entry complies with these terms and conditions. YewTee Point will select ten (10) winners.
7) For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to YewTee Point’s decision which shall be final.
8) All winners will be determined by Management of YewTee Point (whose decision shall be final) on 9 December 2016 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 12 December 2016 via Instagram Direct Message. The winners will only be announced on the YewTee Point’s Instagram Page.
9) All winners to this Contest must contact YewTee Point via Instagram Direct Message by 17 December 2016 and provide their NRIC Number, Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, Email Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth to be eligible for the prize. Multiple entries of winners from the same mailing address will not be allowed. In the event that there are multiple winners from the same mailing address, only the winner who provided his/her information first will be taken into consideration.
10) Prize collection will be at YewTee Point, 21 Choa Chu Kang North 6, Singapore 689578. Winners must bring their NRIC for verification. Collection on behalf is allowed, representative must provide full details before collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
11) Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted on or before 17 December 2016, a supplementary winner may be drawn at YewTee Point Management’s discretion.
12) If any prize is unclaimed or declined, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. YewTee Point will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
13) YewTee Point assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
14) YewTee Point reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
15) In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, YewTee Point reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
16) Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest.
17) YewTee Point’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
18) YewTee Point reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.