Catch all the golden eggs in one basket and be one of 10 lucky winners to walk away with a $20 YewTee Point Gift Card!
1. Take a screenshot of our FB post when all the golden eggs are in the basket.
2. Post your screenshot in the contest post's comment box on YewTee Point's Facebook Page together with your most creative Chinese New Year greeting.
Contest ends 18 January 2017 at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced on 23 January 2017. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 13 years of age, except employees of YewTee Point and Frasers Centrepoint Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Centrepoint Malls, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
YewTee Point reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless YewTee Point is satisfied with the verification.
1) The photo contest is “Catch The Golden Eggs” Facebook Contest and the “comment post” contest period is from 9 to 18 January 2017 (11:59pm), inclusive.
2) Prizes are as follows:
• Ten (10) winners will receive $20 YewTee Point Gift Card.
• Winners will be announced on 24 January 2017.
3) To qualify for the contest:
• Participants must be over 13 years of age at the start of the contest period, and must have a valid public Facebook account (for verification purposes).
• Participants must be a fan of YewTee Point Facebook page.
• One (1) entry by a participant consists of an original and correct screenshot from the GIF image with all the golden eggs in the basket and submit a creative Chinese New Year greeting in the comment box of the contest post.
• A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for this Facebook contest. When a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void
4) Participant's details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth).
5) The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted before and after the cutoff time will not be considered.
6) At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. YewTee Point will select ten (10) winners from Facebook. This is a skill-based contest, and the winner will be selected based on creativity, uniqueness of their Chinese New Year greeting and correct image and answer provided. Winners will be announced on 24 January 2017, via a winner announcement post on Facebook.
7) For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to YewTee Point’s decision which shall be final.
8) All winners will be determined by Management of YewTee Point (whose decision shall be final) on 24 January 2017 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 24 January 2017 via Facebook Private Message. The winners will only be announced on the YewTee Point’s Facebook Page.
9) All winners to this Contest must contact YewTee Point via Facebook Private Message by 31 January 2017 (5 working days) and provide their NRIC Number, Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, Email Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth to be eligible for the prize. Multiple entries of winners from the same mailing address will not be allowed. In the event that there are multiple winners from the same mailing address, only the winner who provided his/her information first will be taken into consideration.
10) Prize collection will be at YewTee Point, 21 Choa Chu Kang North 6, Singapore 689578. Winners must bring their NRIC for verification. Collection on behalf is allowed, representative must provide full details before collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
11) Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted on or before 31 January 2017, a supplementary winner may be drawn at YewTee Point Management’s discretion.
12) If any prize is unclaimed or declined, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. YewTee Point will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
13) YewTee Point assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
14) YewTee Point reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
15) In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, YewTee Point reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
16) Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest.
17) YewTee Point’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant YewTee Point and Frasers Centrepoint Malls the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audiovisual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
18) YewTee Point reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.