Play It Forward is coming to YewTee Point! Bring your family down this school holidays to Frasers Centrepoint Malls' giant ball pool charity event.
Jump in on the fun between 12pm to 9pm from 13 to 19 June 2016 at YewTee Point! Do note that the first session only starts at 12.30pm, while the last play session is 8.10pm.
What's more, participants will each receive a PrimaDéli voucher to redeem a free, super warm and super fluffy waffle after their ball pool session! Visit PrimaDéli (#B1-44) at YewTee Point to fill your belly.
This roving charity ball pool has been to Causeway Point, Northpoint and Waterway Point with more than 7,000 happy participants so far. Put on your socks* and join our happy crew at YewTee Point!
*Participants must wear a pair of socks before entering the ball pool. Participants can bring their own or buy a new pair onsite for only $1.
How it works
With a minimum donation of $5 you can enjoy 15 minutes of play in the ball pool.
Planned as a year-long initiative by Frasers Centrepoint Malls, in partnership with Community Chest, the ball pool is aimed at raising funds for Family Services Centres (FSCs). FSCs serve as community based family resources, providing much needed support for families that are facing difficulties.
Ever wonder how this endless sea of colourful balls was made? Take a peek below!
Play It Forward Ball Pool Route Map
Terrms & Conditions:
• Once a complimentary PrimaDéli voucher is lost or misplaced by a participant, Frasers Centrepoint Malls will not be under any obligation to replace or compensate participants for their lost, misplaced or destroyed vouchers.
• Each participant is entitled to only one complimentary PrimaDéli voucher per entry.
• Complimentary PrimaDéli vouchers are only valid for redemption at PrimaDéli, YewTee Point (#B1-43) from 13-19 June 2016 during store hours between 10am to 10pm.
• No advanced bookings allowed.
• All participants will be required to sign an indemnity form before entering the ball pool.
• Changes in time slots (once registered) will not be permitted.
• Registration slots are available in 15-minute intervals, on a first-come-first-served basis.
• For safety reasons, only a maximum of 30 participants may enter the ball pool at any point of time.
• For health and safety reasons, participants who are feeling unwell will not be allowed to enter the ball pool.
• Food and drinks are not allowed inside the ball pool.
• All footwear, accessories, valuables and loose items including, but not restricted to handphones, cameras, jewellery and any electronic devices must be removed before entering the ball pool. Any valuables brought inside the ball pool will be at owner’s own discretion.
• Wearing socks is mandatory for all participants entering the ball pool. Participants may (1) bring their own pair of socks; or (2) purchase a brand new pair of socks onsite for $1.
• Children below 90cm height will require adult supervision (inside the ball pool), and will be counted as 2 registered participants with a minimum $10 donation.
• Parents/ guardians of children below 12 years of age are to be within the immediate vicinity of the ball pool to ensure the safety of the child if the parent/ guardian will not be inside the the ball pool at the same time as the child.
• All participants or their guardians must ensure their own safety, and of others inside the ball pool. Frasers Centrepoint Malls and its agencies will not be responsible for any injury, loss or other complications arising from the use of the ball pool.
• Safety marshals will be on hand to maintain order and safety, and reserve the right to stop any participants who engage in reckless, dangerous, or abusive behaviour, including ordering any participant to exit the ball pool at any point in time without recompense.
• All donations made to Community Chest through this programme are not entitled to tax exempt status.
• Donations are not refundable at the point of registration or under any circumstances, including the unlikely event of any emergency where evacuation is required before or during play in the ball pool. Frasers Centrepoint Malls will not be under any obligation to compensate participants for their donations.
• By signing the indemnity form and participating in Play it Forward, parents/ guardians unconditionally consent to and grant Frasers Centrepoint Malls the right to use photographs/ film/ videotape/ recordings taken of themselves and their child/ ward during the event, Play it Forward, for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for an unlimited number of times.