1. Why can't I find the app?
We have 2 versions of the Frasers Rewards App at App Store (for iOS mobile devices) and Google Play (for Android devices). Download the relevant app for your mobile phone.
2. How do I log in if I am already a Frasers Rewards member?
If you are an existing Frasers Rewards member, please log in with your NRIC/FIN as your Login ID. Your default password is your date of birth in the following format ddMMMyyyy. So if your birthday is 2 January 1965, your password will be 02JAN1965. Please note that your password is case sensitive.
3. How do I log in if I am not a Frasers Rewards member?
If you are currently not a Frasers Rewards member, please click on the green APPLY NOW button on the first screen of the App and complete your details. We will then send an email to your email address to verify your account. Once your email is verified, your Frasers Rewards account will be active. Use your email address as your Login ID with your password you registered with.
4. I can’t remember my password.
To reset your password, click on the grey FORGOT PASSWORD button on the first screen of the App. You will be prompted to enter your Login ID which is your NRIC/FIN or registered email address.
After you have completed this step, please look out for an email or SMS with reset instructions.
5. I have not received the verification email.
6. I am not getting the password reset instructions.
7. How can I change my password?
You can change your password by accessing Change Password page from the main menu.
8. I cannot submit a receipt
Modern mobile phones have high resolution cameras so please ensure you have a good Internet connection for a seamless submission.
9. How can I check the status of my receipt submission?
You can select Transactions page on the Menu upon mobile app login for the list of receipts submitted and status of submission respectively.
- Points Earned : Receipt is processed and Frasers Points are credited in your account
- Max Points Earned: Member has reached daily earning cap, but spending is taken in for Elite qualification
- Points Redeemed : Points are redeemed for rebates
- Pending : Receipt is being processed for point earning
- Resubmit : Member to submit a complete and clear image for resubmission within 7 days of declined receipt
- Declined : Receipt is declined for point earning
10. Why are my receipts declined for point earning?
Submitted receipt may be declined due to the following reasons:
- Receipt is not from approved retailers at participating Frasers Centrepoint Malls
- Receipt is not from participating Frasers Centrepoint Malls
- Receipt is not eligible for point awarding (refer to point 4 of FAQ-Rewards)
- Receipt is not clear
- Receipt is incomplete (missing mall name, retailer name, date/time, transaction amount and/or receipt number)
- Receipt date is earlier than registration date
- Receipt value does not meet the minimum criteria of $10 per receipt
- Receipt is submitted after 24 hours
- Receipt is a duplicate submission
- Member has reached daily earning cap of 500 Frasers Points
To view reasons for declined receipts, refer to the Transactions page on the mobile app.
For receipt submission which is declined due to unclear or incomplete image capture, you may resubmit via the app. From the Transactions page on the app, select RESUBMIT button to submit a clearer and complete image of the declined receipt. Resubmissions must be submitted within 7 days of declined first submission.
11. How do I resubmit my declined receipt due to incomplete or unclear image via the app?
From the Transactions page on the app, select RESUBMIT button to submit a clearer and complete image of the declined receipt. Resubmissions must be submitted within 7 days of declined first submission.
12. I am prompted to resubmit my receipt based on the declined message but there is no RESUBMIT button beside view receipt button?
Kindly ensure that you have downloaded the latest version of the Frasers Rewards app. Please check via your App Store (IOS devices) or Play Store (Android devices) for app updates.
13. How do I know if my mobile device is compatible with the Frasers Rewards mobile app?
For users on iOS mobile platform: Frasers Rewards app is optimized for iPhone 6 and requires iOS 7.1 or later.
For users on Android mobile platform: Frasers Rewards app requires Android 4.1 or later
14. How do I know if my mobile device has sufficient storage space to download the Frasers Rewards mobile app?
You can check the available storage space on your mobile device with the following steps.
For users on iOS mobile platform: go to Settings > General > About > Available
For users on Android mobile platform: go to Settings > System > Storage > Available Space
15. What should I do if I have difficulties using the mobile app due to device or software incompatibility?
You can select Help from the Menu and submit a Help Ticket. The technical support team will be in contact with you.
16. I do not have a mobile device which supports download and/or usage of the mobile app.
You can present your NRIC/FIN and same-day same-mall receipts personally at the Customer Service Counter of any participating Frasers Centrepoint Malls. Frasers Points will be credited into your Frasers Rewards account within 7 working days upon receipt verification.